Auspicious Abacus Wealth Ring
Ships orders within 24h
Easy & hassle-free returns
30-day risk-free guarantee
Abacus rings are a very common accessory and usually worn to gather wealth. The abacus symbolizes abundance. Wearing one gives the owner incredible wealth luck. The beads are believed to ring in more sales, ring in more business opportunities, and ring in more wealth.
To attract abundance and money, some people choose to display a Chinese abacus at their business or wear a small one as a ring
Abacus has the meaning of good wealth and meticulous calculation, so abacus is the preferred gift for business gifts. Abacus is commonly used in banks, finance, accounting and so on. Small size gold abacus can be easily carried, such as pendants and rings.
Another beautiful symbolism in Chinese weddings is the abacus. An abacus symbolizes prosperity and wealth as it is traditionally used in computing for income and expenditures. An abacus presented to the newlyweds blesses them with a life full of prosperity and financial stability in their new life together. This is also a wish for the couple to have substantial incomes in the future and that their finances will always be in balance.
- It is used widely by people of high monetary position, such as entrepreneurs and corporation leaders.
- It will increase the income of businessmen, store owners, and fiscal planners, ensuring that no amount of money goes uncounted.
- It will also benefit the careers of those involved with the stock market, banks, and trading industries.
- It will help the students who are looking to excel in the subjects of accounting, mathematics, economics, or physics. This tool is believed to enhance the ability to think quantitatively and be more nimble with numbers.
- Material: S925
- Stone Size: 1.6x1.2cm
- Weight: 5.6g
- 1 x Auspicious Abacus Wealth Ring
What is the price of shipping?
The price of shipping within the US is US$4.99 per order.
The price of shipping overseas is US$9.99 per order.
We offer worldwide Free Shipping if your order is above $60, so take
advantage of this special offer.
Shipping Methods: USPS or China Post EMS
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The shipping time depends on your exact location. However, shipping within
the US usually takes only 5-15 business days, and 10-20 business days for
If you wish to return an item, please email email@example.com
We will provide you with the return address. Please note that the item needs
to be unused, and if applicable, the packaging should be unopened.
We need to be notified within 30 days of delivery for all returns and
exchanges. We will not be responsible for lost packages if you fail to inform
us before return.
You will be responsible for the shipping cost of the return, and please use
your local post to avoid taxes. We will issue a refund or exchange the product
for another item as soon as we receive the item.
We recommend using a tracking service when returning an item to avoid
* We are not responsible for lost packages on the way to us.
*For damaged, missing, or delivered but not received packages shipped via FedEx,
you must notify us within 15 days from the delivery date.
- What is the time frame to take advantage of the refund option?
30 days return policy
- Who pays the shipping cost on returns?
If it is a return or exchange, the customer will pay for the shipment back
- What is the next step to initiate a return?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is the policy for broken products?
If the bracelet is broken due to a manufacturing error, the customer
has 30 day's warranty
- What is the policy for a product that is not broken but the customer
wants to return because they changed their mind?
30 days as long as the bracelet is in the same condition as when we sent it
- How long does it take to get the money back once the refund process
1-2 business days
- For which payment methods can a refund be processed?
Credit card and PayPal