The pearl is a symbol of perfection and incorruptibility; it is a symbol of long life and fertility, and because of its luster it is often considered a moon symbol. They are well-known for their calming effects. Pearls have a way of bringing balance to your karma.
Pearls are believed to offer protection, as well as attract good luck and wealth.
PEARL SYMBOLISM AND BENEFITS
Buried within the oyster shell, the pearl represents hidden knowledge, and it is highly feminine. Many eastern philosophies (Buddhism, Taoism, Hindu) relate the "flaming pearl" to wisdom and spiritual awareness.
- Pearls bring about an emotional balance to a strained mind.
- They also help to cure insomnia, calm stressed nerves, and control anger. In fact, people who have a short temper are advised to wear pearls.
- Pearls eliminate the ill effects of the moon and strengthen the mind.
- Pearls also improve self-confidence and create positive energy.
- Pearls help strengthen the bond between husband and wife. It is believed that wearing a pearl on the day of the wedding brings marital bliss.
- Pearls are a sign of prosperity and are believed to bring good fortune.
- Material: Natural Pearl, gold-plated (stainless steel)
- Size: 29x15mm
- Chain Length: 380+50mm
- Weight: 4.8g
- 1 x Exquisite Natural Pearl Good Luck Necklace