Eye Of Horus Orgone Pendant Necklace
Ships orders within 24h
Easy & hassle-free returns
30-day risk-free guarantee
An orgone necklace with the Eye Of Horus symbol is known for its roots in sacrifice, rejuvenation, healing, and protection. As such, the symbol was believed to be all-powerful, with the ability to ward off evil.
THE EYE OF HORUS
The Eye of Horus is used for protection against evil forces and is also believed to bring good health, rejuvenation, energy, and vitality to its wearer.
It is placed in homes to improve safety and security from both physical and emotional dangers. It is also used in magic spells, to keep negative energy away and to attract positive energy.
Eye of Horus (Left Eye) Meanings:
- Related to the Moon
- Symbol of protection
- Symbol of power
- Symbol of wellbeing and health
- Symbol of sacrifice
- Used to ward off evil
- Used as a measuring system
- People sometimes wear the Eye of Horus as an amulet to protect themselves from harm
- Eye of Horus jewelry can be worn either just fashion or for protection
What an orgone is by definition is another name for our life force energy known as chi, prana, or ether. Orgone is a substance made of resin, metals, healing crystals, and quartz that balances and harmonizes our bio-energy. Wearing or holding orgone while meditating will help connect your aura with the energy of the universe.
Orgone is powerful and in beautiful forms known for its ability to convert negative energy into positive energy, balancing the spiritual, emotional, and physical body.
Here are the basic properties of orgone energy (life force):
- Organic materials attracted and held orgone energy.
- Non-organic metal materials attracted and then rapidly repelled it.
- It fills all space and is everywhere.
- It’s mass-free and is the primordial, cosmic energy.
- It penetrates matter, but at different speeds.
- It pulsates and is observable and measurable.
- It has a strong affinity and attraction to/by water.
- It is accumulated naturally in the living organism by ingesting foods, breathing, and through the skin.
- Material: Orgone, Obsidian, Opal, Copper
- Pendant Size: 3X2.5X1.1CM
- Chain Length: 50cm
- 1 x Eye Of Horus Orgone Pendant Necklace
What is the price of shipping?
The price of shipping within the US is US$4.99 per order.
The price of shipping overseas is US$9.99 per order.
We offer worldwide Free Shipping if your order is above $60, so take
advantage of this special offer.
Shipping Methods: USPS or China Post EMS
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The shipping time depends on your exact location. However, shipping within
the US usually takes only 5-15 business days, and 10-20 business days for
If you wish to return an item, please email email@example.com
We will provide you with the return address. Please note that the item needs
to be unused, and if applicable, the packaging should be unopened.
We need to be notified within 30 days of delivery for all returns and
exchanges. We will not be responsible for lost packages if you fail to inform
us before return.
You will be responsible for the shipping cost of the return, and please use
your local post to avoid taxes. We will issue a refund or exchange the product
for another item as soon as we receive the item.
We recommend using a tracking service when returning an item to avoid
* We are not responsible for lost packages on the way to us.
*For damaged, missing, or delivered but not received packages shipped via FedEx,
you must notify us within 15 days from the delivery date.
- What is the time frame to take advantage of the refund option?
30 days return policy
- Who pays the shipping cost on returns?
If it is a return or exchange, the customer will pay for the shipment back
- What is the next step to initiate a return?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is the policy for broken products?
If the bracelet is broken due to a manufacturing error, the customer
has 30 day's warranty
- What is the policy for a product that is not broken but the customer
wants to return because they changed their mind?
30 days as long as the bracelet is in the same condition as when we sent it
- How long does it take to get the money back once the refund process
1-2 business days
- For which payment methods can a refund be processed?
Credit card and PayPal