Feng Shui Fortune Frog Amulet
Ships orders within 24h
Easy & hassle-free returns
30-day risk-free guarantee
Feng Shui Fortune Frog Amulet, also known as the three-legged toad or money toad symbolizes wealth and money. In Feng Shui, it is believed that Money Frog is beneficial for everyone especially for business owners and for people who wants to advance in their chosen career.
The Feng Shui Fortune Frog Amulet when activated and placed properly can help enhance wealth, change fortune, and protect investments among many others. It has long roots from Ancient China until the very day's modern age and can be seen in different businesses, shops, households, charms, and even jewelry.
Legend of the Money Frog
According to Chinese folklore, a wife of one of the eight immortals who was greedy and craved riches stole the elixir of immortality and drank it. As punishment, she was turned into a toad with the tail of a tadpole instead of two hind legs and banished to the moon.
In another legend, one of the immortals lured the toad out of hiding with gold coins, knowing its fondness for wealth. The toad is said to be so greedy that money actually sticks to it as it travels the heavens.
The three-legged toad is often depicted surrounded by money or with a coin in its mouth. This is why in Feng Shui, the frog is considered lucky and is believed to be a magnet of wealth, money, and good fortune.
Best Position For Money Frog
- Money frogs should be placed in a home's energetic center of money.
- In classical feng shui, it should be placed in the southeast corner of your space.
- One or more frogs can be placed on an office desk where you keep financial papers.
- To welcome wealth and money it can be placed in your entryway on a diagonal from the front door. Position the frog looking inside the house rather than facing out through the door.
- Group the Feng Shui Fortune Frog Amulet into three, six, or nine and place them facing different directions.
How To Activate Money Frog
When a money frog is not activated it will not help attract any money & wealth towards you. It is simple to Activate the Feng Shui Fortune Frog Amulet but is also very crucial. Follow the steps below for activation:
Option 1: Tie a red ribbon around it, and it’s activated.
Option 2: If a red ribbon isn’t your thing then you can place the toad on red paper.
- Theme: Feng Shui
- Material: Metal
- Color: Gold Plating
- Size: Height 1cm, Lenght 4cm, Width 4cm
- 1 Piece Feng Shui Fortune Frog Amulet
What is the price of shipping?
The price of shipping within the US is US$4.99 per order.
The price of shipping overseas is US$9.99 per order.
We offer worldwide Free Shipping if your order is above $60, so take
advantage of this special offer.
Shipping Methods: USPS or China Post EMS
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The shipping time depends on your exact location. However, shipping within
the US usually takes only 5-15 business days, and 10-20 business days for
If you wish to return an item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will provide you with the return address. Please note that the item needs
to be unused, and if applicable, the packaging should be unopened.
We need to be notified within 30 days of delivery for all returns and
exchanges. We will not be responsible for lost packages if you fail to inform
us before return.
You will be responsible for the shipping cost of the return, and please use
your local post to avoid taxes. We will issue a refund or exchange the product
for another item as soon as we receive the item.
We recommend using a tracking service when returning an item to avoid
* We are not responsible for lost packages on the way to us.
*For damaged, missing, or delivered but not received packages shipped via FedEx,
you must notify us within 15 days from the delivery date.
- What is the time frame to take advantage of the refund option?
30 days return policy
- Who pays the shipping cost on returns?
If it is a return or exchange, the customer will pay for the shipment back
- What is the next step to initiate a return?
Contact us at email@example.com
- What is the policy for broken products?
If the bracelet is broken due to a manufacturing error, the customer
has 30 day's warranty
- What is the policy for a product that is not broken but the customer
wants to return because they changed their mind?
30 days as long as the bracelet is in the same condition as when we sent it
- How long does it take to get the money back once the refund process
1-2 business days
- For which payment methods can a refund be processed?
Credit card and PayPal