Golden Bird and Red Garnet Silver Ring
Ships orders within 24h
Easy & hassle-free returns
30-day risk-free guarantee
Garnet is a traditional and modern January birthstone associated with Capricorn (Star Sign) zodiac signs and Aquarius.
Garnet symbolizes a quick return to a separated love, fertility, and feminine life force.
- Garnet is the stone of protection and manifestation. It protects the wearer from negativity and evil thoughts.
- It induces passion, fire, energy, and stability and is believed to bring good luck in love and relationships.
- Garnet is a stone meant to bring success in life and helps to achieve the goals set in life by its possessor.
- It stimulates all the Chakras in the body from the Base to Crown Chakra, and hence meditating with Garnet gives immense strength and balance by inducing spirituality in life.
Physical Healing Properties of Garnet Gemstone
- detoxification, purification
- libido, metabolism stimulation, heart, lungs,
- blood clotting, DNA regeneration, vitamin and mineral assimilation
Emotional Healing Properties of Garnet Gemstone
- emotional protection, mental illness, hopelessness, courage, positivity, support
- grief, mourning, emotional pain, confidence, courage, self-esteem
- balance, insecurity, revitalization, luck, love, success
Garnet is the gemstone of focus, awakening, and creativity. The soothing vibration of the stone will help you achieve your goals, boost motivation, prevent frustration and anger, and reject bad ideas.
About Golden Bird
Birds are excellent symbols of good luck that you can use throughout your home or office.
Birds are also symbols of new opportunities on the horizon. Birds often visit you during times of significant challenges or when you're facing what appear to be insurmountable obstacles. These messengers arrive to let you know change for the better is on the way and to be ready to grab that opportunity so it doesn't pass you by.
Why Wear Birds Symbols?
- Birds are often associated with good news and displayed prominently to bring growth, prosperity, and good fortune.
- It can bring about recognition and renown, love and fidelity, and even inspire a departed lover to return.
- Attract good news with a flock.
- Material: S925 Silver, Natural Garnet Stones
- Sizes: Adjustable Ring Opening
- Height: 10mm
- Garnet Diameter: 3mm
- 1 x Golden Bird and Red Garnet Silver Ring
What is the price of shipping?
The price of shipping within the US is US$4.99 per order.
The price of shipping overseas is US$9.99 per order.
We offer worldwide Free Shipping if your order is above $60, so take
advantage of this special offer.
Shipping Methods: USPS or China Post EMS
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The shipping time depends on your exact location. However, shipping within
the US usually takes only 5-15 business days, and 10-20 business days for
If you wish to return an item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will provide you with the return address. Please note that the item needs
to be unused, and if applicable, the packaging should be unopened.
We need to be notified within 30 days of delivery for all returns and
exchanges. We will not be responsible for lost packages if you fail to inform
us before return.
You will be responsible for the shipping cost of the return, and please use
your local post to avoid taxes. We will issue a refund or exchange the product
for another item as soon as we receive the item.
We recommend using a tracking service when returning an item to avoid
* We are not responsible for lost packages on the way to us.
*For damaged, missing, or delivered but not received packages shipped via FedEx,
you must notify us within 15 days from the delivery date.
- What is the time frame to take advantage of the refund option?
30 days return policy
- Who pays the shipping cost on returns?
If it is a return or exchange, the customer will pay for the shipment back
- What is the next step to initiate a return?
Contact us at email@example.com
- What is the policy for broken products?
If the bracelet is broken due to a manufacturing error, the customer
has 30 day's warranty
- What is the policy for a product that is not broken but the customer
wants to return because they changed their mind?
30 days as long as the bracelet is in the same condition as when we sent it
- How long does it take to get the money back once the refund process
1-2 business days
- For which payment methods can a refund be processed?
Credit card and PayPal