Lucky Leaf Sprout Bracelet
Ships orders within 24h
Easy & hassle-free returns
30-day risk-free guarantee
A simple yet beautiful Lucky Leaf Sprout bracelet that is meaningful and represents many aspects of life.
Leaves symbolize many things, but the most powerful meaning for me, personally, is that of growth, progress, and hope.
Leaves as Life, Death, and Circle of Life Symbols, It is said that a single leaf is an ancient heraldic symbol that represents happiness. However, it can represent so much more than happiness. In fact, the leaf can represent a variety of aspects of one's life as it is a symbol of life.
- Nature – In the most literal sense, leaves symbolize nature because it is essential for all forms of life on Earth with its ability to harness the power of the sun all on their own.
- Growth or Rebirth – Turning over a new leaf is one popular idiom in the English language, and it means positive change or growth.
- Life and Energy – In the same way that it represents nature, a leaf also symbolizes life and energy because it provides for life on the planet.
- Fertility – People associate leaves with fertility because oftentimes, a plant bears fruit where there is an abundance of leaves that catches all necessary nutrition from the Sun.
- Death and Somberness – Leaves represent the inevitability of human death just like how they wither and day with the passing of each season.
- Material: Inlaid Opal, S925 Sterling Silver
- Pendant Size: 1.2x1.7cm
- Chain Length: 19cm
- 1 x Lucky Leaf Sprout Bracelet
What is the price of shipping?
The price of shipping within the US is US$4.99 per order.
The price of shipping overseas is US$9.99 per order.
We offer worldwide Free Shipping if your order is above $60, so take
advantage of this special offer.
Shipping Methods: USPS or China Post EMS
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The shipping time depends on your exact location. However, shipping within
the US usually takes only 5-15 business days, and 10-20 business days for
If you wish to return an item, please email email@example.com
We will provide you with the return address. Please note that the item needs
to be unused, and if applicable, the packaging should be unopened.
We need to be notified within 30 days of delivery for all returns and
exchanges. We will not be responsible for lost packages if you fail to inform
us before return.
You will be responsible for the shipping cost of the return, and please use
your local post to avoid taxes. We will issue a refund or exchange the product
for another item as soon as we receive the item.
We recommend using a tracking service when returning an item to avoid
* We are not responsible for lost packages on the way to us.
*For damaged, missing, or delivered but not received packages shipped via FedEx,
you must notify us within 15 days from the delivery date.
- What is the time frame to take advantage of the refund option?
30 days return policy
- Who pays the shipping cost on returns?
If it is a return or exchange, the customer will pay for the shipment back
- What is the next step to initiate a return?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is the policy for broken products?
If the bracelet is broken due to a manufacturing error, the customer
has 30 day's warranty
- What is the policy for a product that is not broken but the customer
wants to return because they changed their mind?
30 days as long as the bracelet is in the same condition as when we sent it
- How long does it take to get the money back once the refund process
1-2 business days
- For which payment methods can a refund be processed?
Credit card and PayPal