Natural Jade and Pearl Bracelet
Ships orders within 24h
Easy & hassle-free returns
30-day risk-free guarantee
JADE SYMBOLISM AND BENEFITS
Jade is a symbol of serenity and purity. It signifies wisdom gathered in tranquility. The popularity of Jade probably stems from its versatility. It is the ultimate good luck charm and carrying a piece of Jade with you as you go about your daily tasks can bring reassurance and comfort to anyone who is having a tough time.
Jade has the ability to attract wealth and abundance into your life.
Jade has long been considered to be a lucky stone, especially by the people of Southeast Asia. The spiritual meaning of Jade is longevity and wisdom.
Emotional Healing Powers
- Jade can be a powerful force for emotional healing on many levels. Its vibration is soothing and nurturing, making it especially good for addressing emotional issues such as lack of self-worth or confidence.
- Jade also clears negativity from your aura and immediate environment, which is why many people keep a talisman or statuette made from jade on their desk or in their place of work.
- If you are suffering emotional distress due to love issues, whether this is a love of or for another or self-love, Jade can bring equilibrium and calm.
Physical Healing Powers
- The healing properties of Jade as applied to the physical body include supporting the kidneys and the urinary and renal systems in particular.
- It is sometimes referred to as the “spleen stone” because of its reputed benefits to this organ.
- Jade is a good recovery stone and can speed up the convalescent process after a period of prolonged illness or surgery.
- It supports the joints, especially the hips, and is a good strengthener for the skeletal system in general.
- Jade supports the reproductive systems in both men and women as it is believed to increase fertility, ease the process of childbirth, and balance hormonal levels in women of all ages.
Jade For Love And Relationships
- Jade will bring you luck in love as well as in other areas of your life. It supports new love and increases trust in relationships.
- It is widely believed to promote fidelity in sexual love partnerships and is especially beneficial for inspiring love matches in later life.
- Being honest with yourself and with others is the only way to achieve satisfying and meaningful relationships and Jade can help you to do this by supporting your life force energy as you work through any problems or issues that come to the surface.
Jade And Money
- Jade is an important stone for business ventures and makes an excellent talisman for anyone conducting financial transactions.
- It will help you have a positive attitude towards money, and it will make you visualize yourself working, earning, and using money purposefully and creatively.
- The prosperous energies of Jade will help you find the best course of action on matters that involve your finances and personal wealth.
- These benefits of Jade are especially sought out by many spiritually-minded people seeking to do well in business, or in important projects for their company where recognition, promotion, and a healthy bonus are on the line.
- Some people even meditate with Jade and other stones when deciding where best to invest money in the markets.
- Jade stones will support your financial growth and expansion. It will also promote new beginnings and give you the guidance that you need to be successful and wealthy.
PEARL SYMBOLISM AND BENEFITS
The pearl is a symbol of perfection and incorruptibility; it is a symbol of long life and fertility, and because of its luster it is often considered a moon symbol. They are well-known for their calming effects. Pearls have a way of bringing balance to your karma.
Pearls are believed to offer protection, as well as attract good luck and wealth.
Buried within the oyster shell, the pearl represents hidden knowledge, and it is highly feminine. Many eastern philosophies (Buddhism, Taoism, Hindu) relate the "flaming pearl" to wisdom and spiritual awareness.
Here are some benefits of wearing a pearl stone:
- Pearls bring about an emotional balance to a strained mind.
- They also help to cure insomnia, calm stressed nerves and control anger. In fact, people who have a short temper are advised to wear pearls.
- Pearls eliminate the ill effects of the moon and strengthen the mind.
- Pearls also improve self-confidence and create positive energy.
- Pearls help strengthen the bond between husband and wife. It is believed that wearing a pearl on the day of the wedding brings marital bliss.
- Pearls are a sign of prosperity and believed to bring good fortune.
- Material: Jade, Freshwater Pearl, gold-plated
- Size: 15-18cm
- Weight: 9g
- 1 x Natural Jade and Pearl Bracelet
What is the price of shipping?
The price of shipping within the US is US$4.99 per order.
The price of shipping overseas is US$9.99 per order.
We offer worldwide Free Shipping if your order is above $60, so take
advantage of this special offer.
Shipping Methods: USPS or China Post EMS
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The shipping time depends on your exact location. However, shipping within
the US usually takes only 5-15 business days, and 10-20 business days for
If you wish to return an item, please email email@example.com
We will provide you with the return address. Please note that the item needs
to be unused, and if applicable, the packaging should be unopened.
We need to be notified within 30 days of delivery for all returns and
exchanges. We will not be responsible for lost packages if you fail to inform
us before return.
You will be responsible for the shipping cost of the return, and please use
your local post to avoid taxes. We will issue a refund or exchange the product
for another item as soon as we receive the item.
We recommend using a tracking service when returning an item to avoid
* We are not responsible for lost packages on the way to us.
*For damaged, missing, or delivered but not received packages shipped via FedEx,
you must notify us within 15 days from the delivery date.
- What is the time frame to take advantage of the refund option?
30 days return policy
- Who pays the shipping cost on returns?
If it is a return or exchange, the customer will pay for the shipment back
- What is the next step to initiate a return?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is the policy for broken products?
If the bracelet is broken due to a manufacturing error, the customer
has 30 day's warranty
- What is the policy for a product that is not broken but the customer
wants to return because they changed their mind?
30 days as long as the bracelet is in the same condition as when we sent it
- How long does it take to get the money back once the refund process
1-2 business days
- For which payment methods can a refund be processed?
Credit card and PayPal