Pi Yao Citrine Wealth Bracelet
Ships orders within 24h
Easy & hassle-free returns
30-day risk-free guarantee
This Pi Yao Citrine Wealth Bracelet is to create powerful and auspicious luck. Pi Yao has the ability to help people who are having a bad feng shui. The Citrine has been known as the stone of wealth in Feng Shui, due to its potency to attract abundance and money luck.
Should I wear it on my left hand or right hand?
Wear the bracelet on your dominant hand, the hand that you use to write.
Where should I place it when I am not wearing it?
When you are sleeping, bathing, or any other situation that you are not wearing it, you should place it in the living room, with the head facing towards the main door. Do not place it in your bedroom
- Weight: 60 grams
- Bead Size: 14mm
- Material: Natural citrine
- A great gift for your loved ones
- Stretchable cord, comfortable to wear
- It attracts a never-ending flow of money, good luck, and an abundance
- The Pi Yao, also known as Pi Xie, is a mythical creature that brings wealth luck, business luck, protection and appeases the Tai Sui
- The Pi Yao has a voracious appetite and yet does not have an anus – which symbolizes that money will come to you and will never leave. It is regarded as a wealth magnet, which is helpful for those who are in need of money luck.
- The Pi Yao is considered to be very loyal and obedient, which makes him a very popular personal protector in traditional feng shui. With the fierce look of a winged lion, the mythical Pi Yao can ward off evil spirits and protect anyone from harm. It is also used as a good luck charm with lottery tickets
- Citrine is a stone of good fortune, although it brings good fortune in sometimes unexpected ways. It is a stone of manifestation, helping manifest abundance in many ways. Along with prosperity and good fortune, citrine imparts generosity, to share the wealth, so to speak
- 1 x Pi Yao Citrine Wealth Bracelet
What is the price of shipping?
The price of shipping within the US is US$4.99 per order.
The price of shipping overseas is US$9.99 per order.
We offer worldwide Free Shipping if your order is above $60, so take
advantage of this special offer.
Shipping Methods: USPS or China Post EMS
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The shipping time depends on your exact location. However, shipping within
the US usually takes only 5-15 business days, and 10-20 business days for
If you wish to return an item, please email email@example.com
We will provide you with the return address. Please note that the item needs
to be unused, and if applicable, the packaging should be unopened.
We need to be notified within 30 days of delivery for all returns and
exchanges. We will not be responsible for lost packages if you fail to inform
us before return.
You will be responsible for the shipping cost of the return, and please use
your local post to avoid taxes. We will issue a refund or exchange the product
for another item as soon as we receive the item.
We recommend using a tracking service when returning an item to avoid
* We are not responsible for lost packages on the way to us.
*For damaged, missing, or delivered but not received packages shipped via FedEx,
you must notify us within 15 days from the delivery date.
- What is the time frame to take advantage of the refund option?
30 days return policy
- Who pays the shipping cost on returns?
If it is a return or exchange, the customer will pay for the shipment back
- What is the next step to initiate a return?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is the policy for broken products?
If the bracelet is broken due to a manufacturing error, the customer
has 30 day's warranty
- What is the policy for a product that is not broken but the customer
wants to return because they changed their mind?
30 days as long as the bracelet is in the same condition as when we sent it
- How long does it take to get the money back once the refund process
1-2 business days
- For which payment methods can a refund be processed?
Credit card and PayPal