Tiger Eye beads and pendants come in richly chatoyant browns and yellows with a golden luster. While legends exist of Roman soldiers wearing this "all-seeing" stone for protection in battle, the tiger eye was not considered a semiprecious gemstone until the late 19th century. Today, natural tiger eye beads are some of our gemstone best sellers!
Tiger Eye Beads
Tiger eye bead jewelry was said to fend off enemies – both human and spiritual. It served as an all-seeing “eye” which protected the wearer from wounds and illnesses.
Tiger eye beads were used in ancient Roman and Egyptian times. The power of these stones is credited with allowing soldiers to concentrate on the job at hand with force, courage, and determination.
Tiger Eye Beads in Feng Shui
Followers of the principles of Feng Shui have used the protective qualities of tiger eye beads to:
- Focus the mind away from negative thoughts and patterns
- Cleanse a room of bad energy
- Balance the positive and negative flows of a room or office to encourage clear and courageous decision making
- Stimulate harmony by neutralizing complex or confrontational situations
- Improve concentration, allowing the wearer or user to focus on the important issues and not be side-tracked by inconsequentialities
Tiger eye bracelets worn on injured arms are believed to help the healing process.
Six True Mantra Words
These Six True Words 'Om Mani Padme Hum' – the universally known mantra and the most common mantra in Tibet. This mantra produces the sound and vibration which allows you to feel at one with the universe. The mantra is considered to be the core of the divine creation at the very highest level.
Om Ma Ni Pad Me Hum
Pronounced: Ohm – Mah – Nee – Pod – Meh - Hum
This chant brings you joy and peaceful vibrations and supposedly, contained in this verse is the truth of the nature of suffering and how to remove its causes.
This bracelet is for gift-giving, they are good for personal use or sharing. It is an excellent gift for anniversaries, graduations, birthdays.
- Product Type: Tibetan Buddhist OM Tiger Eye Beads Bracelet
- Material: Tiger eye beads, cotton thread, alloy
- Making techniques: 100% Handmade
- Size: 17cm
- Tibetan Buddhist OM Tiger Eye Beads Bracelet
BEWARE of others who sell cheap imitations. Our quality is by far the best on the Internet.