Tibetan Buddhist OM Tiger Eye Beads Bracelet
Ships orders within 24h
Easy & hassle-free returns
30-day risk-free guarantee
Tiger Eye beads and pendants come in richly chatoyant browns and yellows with a golden luster. While legends exist of Roman soldiers wearing this "all-seeing" stone for protection in battle, the tiger eye was not considered a semiprecious gemstone until the late 19th century. Today, natural tiger eye beads are some of our gemstone best sellers!
Tiger Eye Beads
Tiger eye bead jewelry was said to fend off enemies – both human and spiritual. It served as an all-seeing “eye” which protected the wearer from wounds and illnesses.
Tiger eye beads were used in ancient Roman and Egyptian times. The power of these stones is credited with allowing soldiers to concentrate on the job at hand with force, courage, and determination.
Tiger Eye Beads in Feng Shui
Followers of the principles of Feng Shui have used the protective qualities of tiger eye beads to:
- Focus the mind away from negative thoughts and patterns
- Cleanse a room of bad energy
- Balance the positive and negative flows of a room or office to encourage clear and courageous decision making
- Stimulate harmony by neutralizing complex or confrontational situations
- Improve concentration, allowing the wearer or user to focus on the important issues and not be side-tracked by inconsequentialities
Tiger eye bracelets worn on injured arms are believed to help the healing process.
Six True Mantra Words
These Six True Words 'Om Mani Padme Hum' – the universally known mantra and the most common mantra in Tibet. This mantra produces the sound and vibration which allows you to feel at one with the universe. The mantra is considered to be the core of the divine creation at the very highest level.
Om Ma Ni Pad Me Hum
Pronounced: Ohm – Mah – Nee – Pod – Meh - Hum
This chant brings you joy and peaceful vibrations and supposedly, contained in this verse is the truth of the nature of suffering and how to remove its causes.
This bracelet is for gift-giving, they are good for personal use or sharing. It is an excellent gift for anniversaries, graduations, birthdays.
- Product Type: Tibetan Buddhist OM Tiger Eye Beads Bracelet
- Material: Tiger eye beads, cotton thread, alloy
- Making techniques: 100% Handmade
- Size: 17cm
- Tibetan Buddhist OM Tiger Eye Beads Bracelet
BEWARE of others who sell cheap imitations. Our quality is by far the best on the Internet.
What is the price of shipping?
The price of shipping within the US is US$4.99 per order.
The price of shipping overseas is US$9.99 per order.
We offer worldwide Free Shipping if your order is above $60, so take
advantage of this special offer.
Shipping Methods: USPS or China Post EMS
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The shipping time depends on your exact location. However, shipping within
the US usually takes only 5-15 business days, and 10-20 business days for
If you wish to return an item, please email email@example.com
We will provide you with the return address. Please note that the item needs
to be unused, and if applicable, the packaging should be unopened.
We need to be notified within 30 days of delivery for all returns and
exchanges. We will not be responsible for lost packages if you fail to inform
us before return.
You will be responsible for the shipping cost of the return, and please use
your local post to avoid taxes. We will issue a refund or exchange the product
for another item as soon as we receive the item.
We recommend using a tracking service when returning an item to avoid
* We are not responsible for lost packages on the way to us.
*For damaged, missing, or delivered but not received packages shipped via FedEx,
you must notify us within 15 days from the delivery date.
- What is the time frame to take advantage of the refund option?
30 days return policy
- Who pays the shipping cost on returns?
If it is a return or exchange, the customer will pay for the shipment back
- What is the next step to initiate a return?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is the policy for broken products?
If the bracelet is broken due to a manufacturing error, the customer
has 30 day's warranty
- What is the policy for a product that is not broken but the customer
wants to return because they changed their mind?
30 days as long as the bracelet is in the same condition as when we sent it
- How long does it take to get the money back once the refund process
1-2 business days
- For which payment methods can a refund be processed?
Credit card and PayPal