Pixiu (also known as Pi Yao) is a mythical animal from Chinese culture. The Pixiu is a lucky symbol of wealth, good fortune, and protection.
- Conducts good luck and fortune
- Generate good Feng Shui or Earth luck
- Enhances wealth and riches
- Protects individuals and building
- Protects against evil forces, obstacles, and hardship
- It brings unexpected windfall luck
How To Properly Wear Pixiu Ring
Wear the Pixiu ring on your middle finger. Its head should also face outward, in the direction of your little finger. This allows the creature to hunt for treasures from around you.
About Red Garnet Stones
Garnet is often observed as the gemstone that protects its wearer and shields them from harm and injury. This belief brought it much popularity amongst the warriors and royalty of ancient times.
Red garnets are celebrated for bestowing the wearer with boundless vitality, life, and happiness.
As the color denotes passionate indulgence, it is believed that wearing a garnet elevates the overall quality of one’s life. The red birthstone can also ward off negative emotions of depression and loneliness, which are ubiquitous today.
This stone can help you:
- To bring success in life
- Calms vitality and a sense of protection
- Can cleanse your body, mind, and spirit
- It can make sure that you are functioning at 100% all the time
- Can assist with changing old behaviors and moving past obsolete ideas
- It has the power to purify the energies in your body by getting rid of the toxins and restoring your body to its revitalized and re-energized state
Materials: Copper, Red garnet
Size: Adjustable Ring Opening
1 x Wealth Pixiu Red Garnet Ring